Meaningful Mentorship. Sustainable Partnership.
Digital technologies are changing the face of business. In today’s world it is imperative for businesses to adapt to changing consumer demand, changing competition and evolving business models brought on by the advent of digital technologies. Emerging customer relationships and new touchpoints enabled by innovative customer journeys in the digital era are now defining competition, partnerships & conversations with stakeholders (suppliers, agents, agencies etc.) and business models.
Drawing on our research and the experience of our consulting leadership’s work with clients around the world, we have developed a framework to help organizations navigate through their digital transformation.
The consulting leadership at Kalzoom Advisors will work with your organisation through the evolution of the Digital journey. Our mission is to ensure that we take you on the path to digital transformation and prepare the internal organisation to continue and enhance the journey by the time our work is done.
Our areas of expertise are as follows:
- Identify enabling digital technologies to transform the business processes.
- Assess the future readiness of the current IT architecture & capabilities and design the agile and customer centric Digital IT-Architecture
- Design processes that will enable IT to be more agile and responsive to the business. This will focus on the way IT operates, how it collaborates with business and external partners, and how its development teams work smarter and more efficiently to deliver services including
- Reorganizing IT employees into multi-skill, results-oriented teams focused not on a specific development but more holistically on delivering desired outcomes.
- Move from 1 speed IT to 2 Speed / Bi Modal approach focussed simultaneously on customer innovation through digital and mission critical IT systems
- Build the governance and steering function to coordinate technology architecture, data management and company wide information security.
- Evaluate the current skill mix within the IT function and develop the plan for upskilling / reskilling and recruitment of specialised technology talent
- Build organization wide awareness and appreciation for Digital Technologies and orientation on working with digital technologies
- Develop Digital Champions who will spearhead the ‘Digital First’ culture within the company
- Transform learning and development within the organisation
- Reward and recognition program to drive employee motivation
Consumer Experience Management
- Continuous research on the changing business landscape, evolving customer segments and customer expectation, competition from new digital players and changing roles of channels & employees
- Customer journey exploration through design thinking workshops to predict, identify models and analyse current and future customer journeys and build deep insight for every customer segment in each market that is being addressed
- Develop the roadmap for digitization of customer journeys based on their fit with strategic priorities and potential for business returns
- The DCoE will be the owner of a comprehensive organisation wide Analytics capability and facilitate coordination and collaboration between teams, departmental activities and performance analytics
- The DCoE will set up periodic design sprints translating idea into a successful and sustainable product lifecycle
- Continually explore innovative technologies and build a marketplace of available and future technologies for potential use. The DCoE will continuously scan new companies in each of the twelve digital areas of User Experience, Mobility, Cloud, Social Networks, Analytics, IoT, AI, Machine & Deep Learning, Block Chain, and Cyber Security.
- Creating, implementing, and monitoring a comprehensive digital project portfolio
- Work with executives, IT and business teams to plan and prioritize the digital initiatives and establish common quality parameters between teams
- Visual tracking of progress of the initiatives at multiple points along the journey to digital, including making any necessary adjustments mid-project
CEO’s / Founders have constantly cited “driving growth” as their top priority. However, developing and sustaining a profitable growth engine is a challenge. Young companies are plagued with issues like poor opportunity identification or sub optimal delivery, poor talent management etc.
We help young companies unleash their growth potential by co-creating business strategies that set clear and ambitious directions and define actionable must-win milestones. We have tools that help companies evaluate pitfalls and prioritize and pursue growth drivers.
Our Growth Advisory Service is built on the “Grow, Buy, Sell” Axiom. This encompasses Organic growth, Inorganic growth, M & A and Fund raising as appropriate. Our services cover the entire spectrum of business from Product portfolio strategy, Marketing and positioning strategy to Operational and Talent optimization.
Our areas of expertise are as follows:
- Review the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and develop the strategic directional matrix based on the revelations that emerge from the SWOT analysis.
- Outline the 5-year strategic action plan that identifies quantitative goals including the future business map and revenue mix, future market opportunity, execution strategy, investment and timeline
- Explore new target customer segments, industries and business verticals applicable to the offerings.
- Study products and services mix and recommend on whether to invest or divest in each of the offering. Link strategy across products and up to the product line and ultimately the company.
- Define the current products-markets matrix and come up with a future products-markets matrix understanding current offerings, domain expertise and team’s technical capabilities.
- Define the product road-map from the view point of emerging technologies like AI, ML, etc.
- Put together marketing team structure in the most efficient and productive manner and help establish marketing strategy aligned to the growth plan with measurable metrics across all marketing channels (PR, digital marketing, SEO, etc.).
- Articulate clear & crisp message, design communication (internal & external) and mechanism for consistent messaging.
- Put together marketing strategy to position the brand to align with the future vision and opportunities
- Evaluate and standardize sales tools and systems, set performance targets
- Identify USP and well-oiled sales engine with geography penetration.
- Standardize key business processes including annual budgeting, operations planning, program / project management & governance, revenue recognition, etc. to improve business operations and efficiency.
- Assess current leadership skills and map skills with critical skills required for identified leadership roles.
- Create a well-defined organization and team structure establishing roles & clear responsibilities to get things done in the most efficient way.
- Build internal capabilities in line with the target product mix and bring alignment across departments
- Align strategy and execution
- Implement KPI monitoring and upgrade financial systems and controls.
- Establish independent advisory boards and best practices